Dr. Allen Garai,a board certified orthodontist offers the latest in treatment of patients with Invisible Lingual braces(Harmony,Incognito) and Invisalign. These Invisible orthodontic options are available for both adults and teens.
Dr. Allen Garai, a board certified orthodontist at Garai Orthodontic Specialists offers the latest in Invisalign and Invisible Lingual Braces for adults and teens in Vienna and Great Falls,Va.
Garai Orthodontic Specialists now offers iBracesVIP Centers (the centers for invisible braces), Invisalign and Lingual braces for adults and late teens in Great Falls Virginia,Va. Dr. Allen Garai ,a board certified orthodontic specialists started his private practice in Vienna,Va in 1995. He has been a staff faculty at the Childrens and Washington Hospital Center’s department of orthodontics since 1998.
In Great Falls Virginia,Va, Dr. Allen Garai offers the latest in laser scanning Itero to his patients for the treatment of Invisalign and Invisalign teen. Dr. Garai is a board certified orthodontic specialist who has been recognized as “Top/Best Orthodontist” by several local publications including Washingtonian and Northern Virginia Magazine. Dr. Garai now offers iBracesVIP Center (the center for invisible braces) to his orthodontic patiens in Great Falls Va.
Most people associate orthodontists with braces and teeth straightening, which are major parts of any orthodontic practice. However, orthodontists also correct jaw relationship disproportion and irregularities. These are some of the more common problems:
1. Upper front teeth protrusion: This occurs when the upper teeth extend too far forward or the lower teeth do not extend forward enough. These issues can affect the appearance and function of the teeth negatively.
2. Overbite: The upper front teeth extend so far over the lower teeth that the lower teeth sometimes bite into the roof of the mouth.
3. Crossbite: When the upper teeth sit inside the bottom teeth, this can lead to misaligned jaw growth.
4. Openbite: The upper and lower front teeth do not overlap, potentially leading to the development of habits such as tongue thrusting.
5. Crowding: This is what happens when teeth do not have enough room to emerge from the gums.
About the Author
Based in Vienna, Virginia, Dr. Garai offers orthodontic services to clients at Garai Orthodontic Specialists.